Sunday, February 18, 2007

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

This is my first blog in which I can share my thoughts and feelings about all things visual. I've been you tubing some pretty cool videos recently. The point of this blog is to just talk and vent about some of the stuff I've been seeing around, films I like - films I think are wack and everything in between.

I'm thinking about doing my own version of top 5 movies, TV shows (adult), TV shows (children) etc. Also, I'm really interested in going back in time and viewing older music videos from back in the day. Say the early 80's and 90's pre-Hype Williams.

Although this blog is primarily for my music videos, you will also be able to view some of my work which ranges from Experimental, Comedy, to Documentary. As well, you will be able to see (in the future) some of my still photography.

No comments: